Kendra Wilkinson size zeroKendra Wilkinson may not be going home with the highly sought 'Dancing With the Stars' trophy, but she isn't really all that bothered by it. She got so much more out of her time on the hit show -- she got her old body back.

The former Playboy Playmate posed in bikini during her photo shoot with Life & Style, showing off her newly tiny body. She revealed, "I was a size 2 or 4 before 'Dancing With the Stars' and now I'm a size 0. My waist is still shrinking! When you work out, you produce so much lactic acid, so my body always looks thicker and more muscular. Now that I've had a couple of weeks off, my body is fuller and looks better. I hope I'll look like this forever. But to be honest, I will never be satisfied!"

Wilkinson was very open about her struggle to lose the 60 lbs she gained while pregnant with son Hank and her stint on 'Dancing With the Stars' gave her that final boost to drop the excess weight. Returning to her former size isn't going to stop her from trying for baby number 2 with hubby Hank Baskett.