Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Chantelle Houghton: I didn't expect Rav Wilding to treat me like that

Chantelle Houghton is hurting after her split from Rav Wilding

Chantelle Houghton and Rav Wilding | Cirque du Soleil | Pictures | Photos | New | London

Chantelle Houghton and Rav Wilding had been dating since October

Chantelle Houghton has opened up about her dramatic split from Rav Wilding.

The Big Brother star was snapped in tears as she rowed with a furious Rav at a London park earlier this month, shortly before the Crimewatch presenter took to Twitter to confirm their break-up.

'I don't know if I can even be bothered to wake up tomorrow,' says Chantelle, 27.

'It's been a horrible, horrible time. It's awful. I'm devastated.

'I'm not eating properly. It's a side effect of the bad week I've been having. I just don't feel like eating.'

Chantelle, who's been throwing herself into work since the break-up, was shocked when Rav, 33, got angry with her during their romantic picnic. �

'You give 6 months of your life to someone - you don't expect this treatment,' she told the Daily Mirror at the launch of her new Essex boutique Vardo.

'Everyone could see it was aggressive.�

'No girl wants to go through this. I find it really painful to talk about.

'I'm hurt - and I don't feel good at the moment.'

Read the full story about Chantelle Houghton and Rav Wilding - and see the pictures - in Now magazine dated 2 May 2011 - out now!����

Now cover 2 May 2011

SEE PICTURES Peter Andre's night on the town with Nicola McLean and Chantelle Houghton>>

PHOTO GALLERY Chantelle Houghton and Preston's love story in photos>>�

SEE PICTURES Big Brother - where are they now?>>

SEE PICTURES Rav Wilding leaving Chantelle Houghton's house here>>

SEE PICTURES Strictly Come Dancing 2009 contestants revealed>>�

SEE PICTURES All the best moments from Strictly Come Dancing 2008>>

Esme Riley

Drew Barrymore Grace Park Rachel Hunter Eva Mendes Diane Kruger

No comments:

Post a Comment