Thursday, April 28, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: 'I look massive' next to Kourtney and Kim

Khloe Kardashian (r.) knows she's bigger than her sisters but has come to terms with her body.

Todd Williamson/Getty Images

Khloe Kardashian (r.) knows she's bigger than her sisters but has come to terms with her body.

If Kim Kardashian is the sexy one and Kourtney Kardashian is the pretty one, what does that make Khloe Kardashian?

The one "tortured for her weight," as it says on the new cover of Us Weekly.

Khloe, 26, opened up to the magazine about her lifelong body battle, which was one of the focal points on Sunday's episode of "Khloe and Lamar."

"They are 5-foot and 5-foot-2, so I look massive next to them," the 5-foot-10 Khloe said of her famous sisters.

While hardly a giant, the reality star said, "Everyone expects me to be 9 feet tall and weigh 200 pounds," when seeing her in person.

Khloe's struggles with food ramped up when her mom, Kris, and late father, Robert Kardashian, divorced in 1990.

"They gave us food to keep us comforted," she told the magazine. "All we did was eat crap."

PHOTOS: STARS WORK TO STAY FIT

And as she gained weight, her sisters' didn't ? a sad sight that wasn't lost on Khloe or those around her.

"I had older women tell me, 'You should really work out,'" she recalled. "It really got to me."

Khloe, who is now married to Lakers star Lamar Odom, said she radically changed her diet when she hit her teenage years and began working out as often as three times a day.

The results were obvious: she dropped from a size 12 to a 0.

"I started to get a positive response from people when I was losing weight," she said.

But Khloe's size has fluctuated over the years - last June she denied being pregnant, announcing to the world "I'm just fat" - to the point where she's just now becoming comfortable with her curvy shape.

"Now I can say that I'm proud of my body," Khloe wrote Wednesday on her blog, where she urged fans to read the Us interview.

"My body weight will always be something that I will have to work on for the rest of my life," she said, "but I am finally in a really good place and learning to love me for me and not for someone else's standards."

"If I can help other people find the self-confidence that I've found, then I'm definitely a happy girl," she added.

Mía Maestro Shanna Moakler Ivanka Trump Veronika Vaeková Tricia Vessey

No comments:

Post a Comment