Friday, April 22, 2011

Director David O. Russell Wants To Work With Britney Spears

Did you know that Academy Award-nominated director David O. Russell, whose last film The Fighter won accolade and acclaim this past awards season, is a HUGE fan of our dear Britney Spears? ?Tis true. Russell confessed his love to New York magazine and revealed that he has a burning desire to work with Britney in some capacity. Um, AMAZING! Read on to find out just how much David O. Russell really hearts Britney Spears.

You work with so many different people in movies. Who would you love to work with, no matter how far-fetched?
Oh yeah, Britney. Yeah.

Spears?
Yeah.

Why?
You?re getting me into so much trouble. Who am I talking to? New York Magazine? This is bad. I?d also love to work with Johnny Depp under any circumstances. I think Britney could be great in a lot of different things, and I?m a huge fan of hers. And I actually auditioned her for a couple things.

Really?
Yeah. [To woman.] So there, I gave him something he?s going to write about.

You really want to work with her?
Used in the right way, I think she could be ? I?m a believer, I?m not (Read more...)

Tags: Celebrity Gossip, Celebs, david o russell, Interviews, Magazines, Pink is the New Blog, Woot!!!

Charlies Angels Luján Fernández Taryn Manning Gina Carano Sarah Shahi

No comments:

Post a Comment