Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bikini Clad Katy Perry Debuts Red Hair (Photos)

Katy PerryWhere to look first, Katy Perry's hot bikini body or her brand new 'do?

The pop star took a break from her 'California Dreams' tour to spend some time relaxing poolside, showing off her flawless figure in the 90 degree heat of Miami, Florida. She wore a purple and pink polka dot bikini as she splashed around with friends and soaked up some rays, but leave it to Katy Perry to have everyone talking about something other than her fit physique.

The red hue on top of her head caught the most attention. Last week she tweeted, "tonight I dye my hair a different color... Can you guess which color?!" But the cryptic tweets didn't stop there. She later went on to explain that this red hair is only a brief, three week stop on the way to her orginal color of choice.

"So I didn't get to the exact color I wanted from being black for so long! 2get to goal I have 2b GINGER for 3WKS," she explained. "If I don't wait 3wks, I'll end up w/no hair or a #pixie90scutw/abarretteinthefront It's okay, I'll get to my secret color(s) soon! #patience"

Source: http://www.popeater.com/2011/06/23/katy-perry-bikini-red-hair-photos/

Christina Milian Tina Fey Brittany Snow Tessie Santiago Monet Mazur

No comments:

Post a Comment