Thursday, June 30, 2011

Selena Gomez Talks About Her Difficult Childhood

Poor Selenita!

Earlier we talked a little about Selena Gomez growing up with a single parent, but now the singer/actress has gone into detail about what she went through as a child.

Selena said:

"I remember my mom would run out of gas all of the time and we?d sit there and have to go through the car and get quarters and help her get gas because she never liked to ask my grandparents for money."

Her mom Mandy added:

"Yeah, we might have run out of gas ? we did have to walk to the dollar store to get dollar spaghetti and make it ? so we always had food but if I knew she wanted to go to a concert I would save up for it. You do the best you can with what you?re given."

And when talking about the sacrifices Selena's mom made for her, she said:

"I remember having a lot of macaroni and cheese but my mom never made it seem like it was a big deal. She was really strong around me. Having me at 16 had to have been a big responsibility. My mom gave up everything for me, had three (Read more...)

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/inspirationally/CelebrityGossipNewsHeadlines/~3/jTqSxExD7So/

Tara Reed Nelly Furtado Hilarie Burton Tara Conner Amanda Bynes

No comments:

Post a Comment