Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dannii Minogue: I want to take baby Ethan to Ibiza

Former X Factor judge Dannii Minogue hopes to introduce her son Ethan to party scene

Dannii Minogue | ModelCo Fibrelash | Pictures | Photos | New

Dannii Minogue quit The X Factor earlier this year

Dannii Minogue has revealed that she wants to take her 11-month-old son Ethan to Ibiza.

The former X Factor judge loves spending time on the party island and reckons there are ways to continue enjoying to do so with her new mum duties.

'I haven't been to Ibiza for ages because of being pregnant, coming back to Australia and having Ethan and I actually look at him now and think - I want to take you to Ibiza,' Dannii, 39, tells MyDaily.

'Lots of my friends go there with kids and babies and its actually very family friendly.

'I spoke to my friend Roger Sanchez and he is going to be doing day parties which will run from 2 in the afternoon until 7pm. I told him that would be for me because I'm a mum now and I can't stay up late!'

Ethan is Dannii's son with partner Kris Smith.

SEE PICTURES Dannii Minogue and Kris Smith's relationship in pictures>>

PICS Dannii Minogue and Kris Smith out and about with baby Ethan>>

FASHION GALLERY Dannii Minogue - a style icon>>

MORE PICTURES Dannii Minogue's hair styles>>

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NEWS_CELEBRITYNEWS/~3/MPxRrDrSiAo/story01.htm

Nicollette Sheridan Leslie Bega Mia Kirshner Georgina Grenville Karen Carreno

No comments:

Post a Comment