Friday, June 24, 2011

Gay Talese: What I Read

The Atlantic Wire:

I read the New York Times as I told you. What I didn't tell you is, it takes me at least two hours to read. Because I read it. I read every section of that paper. I start on page one and I go right through all the sections. I read Business Day and I read the Home section and I read the Arts section and I read the Style section. And of course, the Sports section. I always have Sports last, I don't know why it's true. The Sports section is only read by me, my wife doesn't ever look at it, so I can take that with me later on to the gym.

Read the whole story: The Atlantic Wire

'; var coords = [-5, -72]; // display fb-bubble FloatingPrompt.embed(this, html, undefined, 'top', {fp_intersects:1, timeout_remove:2000,ignore_arrow: true, width:236, add_xy:coords, class_name: 'clear-overlay'}); });

Source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/24/gay-talese-what-i-read-_n_883849.html

Lisa Snowdon Sara Foster Teri Polo America Ferrera Moon Bloodgood

No comments:

Post a Comment