Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Michael Lohan, Kate Major Blowout -- The 911 Call


TMZ has just obtained the 911 call from� Michael Lohan after his and Kate's nuclear fight last week� -- a rather calculated call to cops claiming Kate Majors attacked him.

0330_michael_lohan_ex_911

In the call -- made on March 21 -- Michael says "my girlfriend attacked me in my apartment and then I told her I was calling the police ... so she took off and said she was going to the police station."

Michael seemed to be making a preemptive strike, because he knew Kate was on her way to the cop shop.

Michael has since been charged with one misdemeanor count of inflicting injury on a cohabitant.

Tags: Michael Lohan


Tamie Sheffield Amerie Maria Menounos Rachael Leigh Cook Karolína Kurková

No comments:

Post a Comment