Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NeNe Leakes on Star Jones: A Conniving Manipulator!


The claws are permanently out for NeNe Leakes.

During an appearance on Ellen that airs today, the Real Housewife and Celebrity Apprentice star was asked about nemesis Star Jones. The two have been feuding since the return of Donald Trump's reality show this month.

How does Leakes truly see Jones?

NeNe Leakes on Ellen

"She is bossy, she is manipulative, conniving. And I'm not even being funny," NeNe told the host. "I think that is real. I honestly think that is who she is."

But didn't the pair start out as friends? What happened?

"We weren't friends. When I walked into the situation, I tried to walk in with no preconceived notions... I think she had preconceived notions of who she thought I was just from watching me on the Housewives. I think she thought I was going to come in and take over. I tried to get to know her. Some people are difficult to get to know. She's not easiest person to get to know. She is a disaster."

In related news, NeNe has reportedly been getting to know Star's ex-husband, Al Reynolds - if you know what we mean!!!*

(* We mean this is a rumor likely invented by some anonymous source, but one that makes the fake feud seem that much more intense.)

Kelly Ripa Kim Kardashian Adrianne Curry Missy Peregrym Fergie

No comments:

Post a Comment